Re: sound through speakers but not headphones

  • yomen0208
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2003
      DOH! didn't copy all of lsmod, here it is:

      Module Size Used by
      snd_pcm_oss 52260 0
      snd_mixer_oss 19456 1 snd_pcm_oss
      ndiswrapper 38792 0
      snd_intel8x0 32516 0
      snd_ac97_codec 53380 1 snd_intel8x0
      snd_pcm 98596 2 snd_pcm_oss,snd_intel8x0
      snd_page_alloc 12036 2 snd_intel8x0,snd_pcm
      snd_mpu401_uart 7936 1 snd_intel8x0
      snd_rawmidi 25248 1 snd_mpu401_uart
      b44 22916 0

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "yomen0208"