LCD screen

  • azoele
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have a problem on the LCD of my D800: there is a "ring" in the
      center of it, like 2mm thick, lighter than the rest, exactly where the
      DELL logo is sitting on the outside of the cover screen.
      It's normal inside and outside, but those 2mm are lighter, annoying
      when using a wordprocessor or whit ebackground of some up.
      I would think that the metal cover slightly bent inside (I can't
      perceive it at all, though), but other from that, I have no clues.

      Any suggestion on what to do? Calling Dell would be a wise idea?

      Thank you a lot,

      Lorenzo

      Italy