Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Newbie with simple questions

  • Damien Solley
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2003
      Oops, instead of parted, I should have written ntfsresize. The
      ntfsresize tool on the Knoppix CD can easily shrink your XP partition
      for you.
      Note also that Redhat, Mandrake and most other distributions will set
      dual-boot for you, so that you can boot into Windows if necessary.
      Damien
      Using Linux on the Inspiron 1100:
      http://geocities.com/randomnumbergenerator2001/
      *regularly updated*