Re: Projecting from Precision M50

  • gophstoughton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      The behaviour is the same whether I plug in the projector after
      booting or before powering and booting.

      We have the resolution set to the projector's maximum resolution.

      This resolution works fine on the screen unless the projector is
      plugged in.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, John Britton