RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Partitions issue w/ XP

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2003
      > You could also try a simple F5 in the Explorer
      > window to see if it
      > refreshes the view.

      I've tried that. Even from a "dos" prompt (why do we
      call it a dos prompt anymore, it really isn't...)
      doing a dir doesn't show anything I wrote to the disk.
      I'll keep fiddling and experimenting with things to
      see if I can find a definite answer.

      =====
      Sing me a song, you're a singerDo me a wrong, you're a bringer of evilThe devil is never a makerThe less that you give, you're a takerSo it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hellOh well"Heavan and Hell" - Black Sabbath

      http://shopping.yahoo.com