Gnome "Search For Files" util crashing

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hey all

      An irritating thing I've found recently, the "Search
      For Files" utility from the "actions" menu on Gnome2+
      doesn't work for me anymore. I can input a name and
      the folders to look in, but as soon as it gets partway
      through it crashes. Any ideas about what this could
      be? Perhaps a path too long for it to handle
      (unlikely)? Or maybe something else hosed it?

      =====
      Sing me a song, you're a singerDo me a wrong, you're a bringer of evilThe devil is never a makerThe less that you give, you're a takerSo it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hellOh well"Heavan and Hell" - Black Sabbath