Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Inspiron 8600 with WUXGA in Europe?

  • Philip Trickett
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2003
      Quick question:
      If you are going to place an order, why don't you ring them up? They
      can then advise you on what is happening screen wise.

      What I did previously, is spec the system, and then save the spec on the
      website, that way you can refer the sales assistant directly to the
      spec.

      Also, you can grovel for more discount, and usually they are quite nice.

      Just my 2 euro cent worth.

      Phil