TrueMobile 1150 on Inspiron 1100 with RH9

  • randywlaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      I thought this worked but it does not. If I boot with the card in it
      will reconize it but if I insert after boot, card services will not
      pick it up. This card has the Agere chip and not the Lucent. If I
      boot with the card in I still cannot get it to connect to the
      network. If I try to configure it I loose it. Suggestions?