Re: [linux-dell-laptops] D800: 2.6.0-test6 .config?

  • Pere Castañer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
      On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:49:46 +0100
      Salvador Abreu <spa@...> wrote:

      > Hello Pere (and everyone else on the lists ;-),
      >
      > [trying to get the D800 to suspend/resume via S3 (suspend-to-ram)
      > sorry for cross-posting...]
      >
      > Can you send me your kernel .config so I can compare with what I've >been trying?

      Sure, here it is. Please remember that this .config has aplied the acpi20030916 and the initrd dsdt patch.

      About the usb modules: I've the same problem, but with vesafb at 0x317 I can resume the Xfree without problems.

      Best regards.

      --
      "Soy una piedra, no muevo ni un músculo,lentamente me pongo nieve
      en la boca para que no vea mi aliento , me tomo mi tiempo,
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
        > Sure, here it is. Please remember that this .config has aplied the
        > acpi20030916 and the initrd dsdt patch.

        OK!

        > About the usb modules: I've the same problem, but with vesafb at 0x317
        > I can resume the Xfree without problems.

        That's interesting. I'm reconfiguring, recompiling and will try it out soon.

        Regards,
        --
        ../salvador