Resume Issues??

  • Man
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Hi

      I have a latitude C840 running RH 9.0 I installed the NVIDIA drivers
      #4496 and have resume working correctly 99.99% of the time.
      But whenever the machine is running without AC power and the screen
      is switched off after some minutes of inactivity, when it comes back
      on the display is all messed up i.e stretched. This does not happen
      when I use Fn-Esc(Suspend).

      Can someone tell me what the deal is?

      Thanks

      Mandar