Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Reporting success on i8k5 Suspend/Resume linux-2.6.0-test6!!!

  • Salvador Abreu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      Great news!

      Are you using swsusp or is this suspend-to-ram?

      I've been using swsusp (now up to 1.1-rc10A, on top of 2.4.22) with
      moderate success: it can suspend-resume for a half dozen times before it
      bombs, but it's better than nothing :-(

      I really miss the quick suspend times I used to have with the Latitude C
      series.

      --
      ../salvador