Re: kernel 2.6

  • yomen0208
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2003
      no such luck friend, it didn't attach. or at least i see no way to
      get to it. one thing you could do if you don't mind and if it's not
      too much trouble is uplaod it to the files section here or in the
      i8k5 group page. thanks for your effort ;)

      -Matt

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Teófilo Ruiz Suárez
      <teo@a...> wrote:
      > El 29-sep-2003 a las 00:39:22, yomen0208 escribió:
      > > does anyone have a working .config file for 2.6 on an i8k5? i'm
      > > getting stumpped and that would help a million;-)
      >
      > Yes. And it works pretty well.
      >
      > I'll try to attach it...
      > --
      > http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es/
      >
      > NN NN OOOOOOOOOOO
      > NNN NN O O to
      > NN NN NN O O Software
      > NN NN NN O O Patents
      > NN NN NN O O In
      > NN NN NN O O Europe
      > NN NNN OOOOOOOOOOO
    • Don Levey
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        It came through for me - perhaps your email server is stripping the
        attachments?
        -Don

        <teo@a...> wrote:
        > El 29-sep-2003 a las 00:39:22, yomen0208 escribió:
        > > does anyone have a working .config file for 2.6 on an i8k5? i'm
        > > getting stumpped and that would help a million;-)
        >
        > Yes. And it works pretty well.
        >
        > I'll try to attach it...
        > --
        > http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es/
        >
        > NN NN OOOOOOOOOOO
        > NNN NN O O to
        > NN NN NN O O Software
        > NN NN NN O O Patents
        > NN NN NN O O In
        > NN NN NN O O Europe
        > NN NNN OOOOOOOOOOO

      • yomen0208
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
          hmm... interesting. i didn't get the message through an email i got
          it through the yahoo group site, which shouldn't strip anything....
          hmm...
          --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Don Levey"

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/