Latitude C840 X problems

  • lnxnewbe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Having a hardtime geting my Lattiude C840 disaplay to work. When I
      run drakxconf my video card is not an option. I except the one that
      is discovered "Gefrorce2 DDR (Generic)" and choose the monitor "dell
      P1130", resolution 1024X768. When I have the machine in the docking
      station with a KVM attached this config works fine. When I undock it
      the video doesn't work.

      I run drakxconf and neither my video card nor display are an
      available option.

      My config is:
      Dell Latitude C840
      OS..........Mandrake 8.2
      Video.......Nvidia Geforce4 Go
      Display.....Ultrasharp UXGA
      Memory......64MB

      Are there any tools I can use to configure or probe my system to
      detect my configuration?

      Is there a XF86Config file that supports these devices, can anyone
      help?

      Thanks