Re: Senao MiniPCI (was: Inspiron 8500, TrueMobile 1150 MiniPCI card)

  • Michael C.
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2003
      Dave - fyi,

      I've installed this successfully (NL/EL/SL-2511CD minipci card).
      Works great under Linux with wlan-ng drivers on 2.4.20-19.* kernel on RH9.

      WindowsXP stability remains to be seen - I've had it totally lock up
      my i8500; however I have been playing with slightly different prism
      drivers since then and it hasn't crashed since then. Yes, it has a
      160mW transmit-power, adjustible via iwconfig (although my wlan-ng
      compilation doesn't support this Tx adjustability) :)

      btw, purchase it from www.netgate.com - they have a cheaper price and
      seemingly good support from what I read.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Daevid Vincent"