power plug

  • slakebrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      My laptop plug in where i plug the power adapter has become loose
      and I cannot re-charge my laptop. Dell has told me that I will have
      to put in another mother board at a cost of about $600.
      Went to a local repair shop and they said they could not repair need
      a special device to soder the connection. Does anyone know of
      someone who might help?
      Thanks