pcmcia vs keyboard (dell inspiron 4000)

  • c.graves@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Anyone had an issue with the keyboard freezing after significant
      activity on the pcmcia interface? I have a wireless card in one pcmcia
      slot and often enough after a short period of heavy traffic, my
      keyboard freezes (i.e. ceasing to respond or, if typing, locks onto
      one character). Sometimes the pcmcia ceases to work as well.

      The problem is intermittent, but happens often enough to be annoying.

      thanks,
      -chris