Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: c400 external drive bay

  • Brock Campbell
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2003
      Try a lsmod with CD connected and without. there should be an entry
      corresponding to your CDrom drive.

      Good luck, I'm off to bed, I'll check how you made out in the morning.

      -- brock@... (306)222-2259 --
      ----------- www.acceltech.ca -----------
    • Justin Georgeson
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 2, 2003
        Already tried it. I wonder if there should be an entry in
        /etc/modules.conf linking one of the modules with a block-major device.