linux installation in Dell inspiron 5100

  • venkoparao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003

      Can any one help me in this ? I have problem in installing KRUD linux
      in my dell inspiron 5100. KRUD linux installation is not detecting my
      monitor and hence I could not do a graphical installation. When
      proceeded with "text" intallation, everythings seems to fine and I
      could intall it properly,but by monitor is not working.

      During monitor set up which option I should choose ? I tried "Generic
      laptop display panel 1024x768. But i still have the problem.

      Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      vijendran