c800 display problems Mandrake 9.1

  • mchitsquad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      I am having the same problem that many others are having in
      1600x1400. I have downloaded the xf86config file in the files section
      and I'm not sure if it's distro neutral or specific to Red Hat. But I have
      edited the xf86Config file but there is no change. This small res is
      driving me crazy - I got to get this fixed!!!

      Can someone help me out? It's a ATI Rage 128 Mobility. People all
      over are having trouble with this but there doesn't seem to be any
      definitive fix for it. I'm am not sure if i edited the file correctly, but
      when I view the xf86Config file all of the settings have been changed
      but I still can't lower the resolution without it not working or being
      very distorted.

      Thanks in advance for any help.