trying to get IR port going

  • iriXx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      hi all

      need to get my IR port going in *puke cough splutter* Windoze

      so i can get the config settings to use in linux

      anyone have any idea how to get the driver started for a CPxJ under XP ?

      thanx

      m~
      --
      ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ HTTP 503: Too Busy

      "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
      subtle and will piss on your computer."
      -- Bruce Graham

      Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

      Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

      .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.