Linux on the new D Series

  • e0ts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      My wife decoded she loikes my C840 and wants a laptop of her own so I went to the
      Dell site to buy her one. However, sometime this weekend, the C series disappeared
      and a new D series has taken its place. Does anyone know how well the D Series
      works with Linux? I need a 1024x768 resolution or equivalent and a wireless card.