[linux-dell-laptops] Re: RedHat Linux 6.1, Dell Inspiron 3500 LT, 3COM 3CCFE575CT-D

  • kingtafari@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 1999
      I can most likely tell you what your problem is, I had some problems
      with my network card working as well on my latitude. The way that linux
      starts up was my problem. pcmcia is started after network. and since
      the nic for a laptop is pcmcia, it obviosly wont find it, using the
      control-panel i changed the order in wich these services were started.
      This corrected my problem

      Good Luck