X XF86Config For a Dell CPi Laptop

  • diego.martinez@tellabs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      I have installed readhat 6.2 on a Dell Latitude
      CPi laptop. The Xconfiguration is driving me
      absolutely crazy.

      I have changed my XF86Config file many times and
      I still can not get my logical screen to fit my
      physical screen ( It turns out bigger than my display ).

      Does any one out there has a working XF86Config file for
      a Dell Latitude CPi laptop?

      Please end my suffering and E-mail me a copy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Best regards,

      Diego M. Martinez
    • diego.martinez@tellabs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Sorry group,

        I forgot to mentioned that this laptop is a
        Dell Latitude CPi A300ST model ( Pentium II )

        Thanks,

        Diego