Re: [linux-dell-laptops] TrueMoble 1150 in Inspirons

  • Frank Wales
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 3:45 PM
      On 07/31/03 21:18, asdf39471 wrote:
      > Is anyone here using a TrueMoble 1150 MiniPCI 802.11b card in an
      > Inspiron?

      I'm currently using an 1150 in my 8500; the only problem is that
      one of the two internal aerial leads is a little too short to
      reach the card, but it works fine with the one lead that does reach.

      I dual boot WinXP and RedHat9 (with a custom 2.4.22 kernel), and I
      have working wireless networking in both.
      --
      Frank Wales [frank@...]