XFree86 on Mandrake 7.2 on Dell Latitude C600 laptop

  • troels@thule.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      I believe many people have had the same problems I've had getting the
      combination mentioned in the subject to play ball. The solution was
      to upgrade to XFree86 4.0.2 using the binary RPMs built for Mandrake
      7.2 found at:

      ftp://mandragon.org/pub/mandrake/

      With this upgrade, I didn't even have to modify the XFree86
      configuration file generated by the Mandrake installer.

      --
      Troels Walsted Hansen