Problem

  • akjainchd@sancharnet.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hi All

      Can Anyone can tell me How To Install Read Hat Linux 7.1 Kernel In Red Hat Linux 8 So that I can easily configure My Motorola Modem

      Bye

      Ankit
    • HI JAS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        Dear All,

        I have installed Fedora Core 5 on my laptop (HP - NC6400) and I Windows XP Prof. on same machine.

        I cannot configure eth0 device.

        Kindly help me out in this case.

        Regards,
        Hi Jas