Re: Any RES other than 1024x768 w/ATI Rage Mobility

  • viv@nandomedia.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi I am trying to configure my laptop to use xwindos and cannot get
      it to work. my laptop is not detecting the video card which is Rage
      Mobility. and when I try to do a startx i receive the following None
      of the configured deviced were detected and fatal server error no
      screens found.

      If you have the driver could you please send it to me and if you have
      any other suggestions , that would be great

      Thanks
      Viv