inspiron 8k video-out

  • Daniel AAman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Does anyone have the video-out function working under Linux?
      Could it be configured as another display or does it only work as
      a duplication of the built-in display? I am mostly interested
      because I want to view VCDs and DVDs on a TV.

      Also, does anyone have a reference for all possible vga modes
      in lilo (up to the UXGA screen (1600 x 1200).