A couple of Inspiron 5000 questions

  • connelly@purdue.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Sorry if these have been posted before, but I didn't see anything in
      the archives.

      1. Video. I've got the 15" SXGA Monitor with my system. Could
      someone tell me the horizontal and vertical sync rates for it.

      2. Sound. I've got the Maestro 2E soundcard. I've got it working
      just fine in the kernel, but I only get 1 channel. Is there a way to
      get more channels? I'd like to use xmms and still get sounds from
      gnomeicu, for example.

      Any help on either of these would be greatly appreciated!