Re: [linux-dell-laptops] 5000e / Linux / MIDI anyone ?

  • W. Alan Robertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      There hasn't been a lot of work with PCMCIA MIDI cards...

      [snip]
      People are working on the following cards:
          Roland SCP-55 MIDI (Toshiaki Nakatsu <risyu@...>)
      [/snip]

      You might want to email that guy, and find out what the status of the driver is.  Other than that, I don't know of any other options you might have.

      Alan