removal from mailing list

  • wade achenbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear Folx,Please remove me from your mailing list.It is clogging my inbox and I don't understand any of it..thanx
                                                raja1008@...

    • Nick Drage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        > Dear Folx,Please remove me from your mailing list.It is clogging my
        > inbox and I don't understand any of it..thanx
        > raja1008@...

        In the headers of emails from the mailing list you'll have seen:

        Email this address and you'll be unsubscribed from the list....
        ( there's probably a "view headers" option in Hotmail BTW )

        --
        Nick Drage - half understanding Pegasus until he gets his
        Linux partition sorted out......