Re: mouse accelleration

  • zatar042
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 8:15 AM
      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Ian Bell <ian@r...> wrote:
      > On Tuesday 01 Jul 2003 6:37 pm, zatar042 wrote:
      > > Anyone know how to increase the mouse accelleration?
      > >
      > > I'm running slack 9, kde, on a cpxj750.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      >
      > In kde Control Centre under peripherals/mouse IIRC
      >
      > Ian

      That's it. Thanks a million. Does this change things for X or just
      KDE? (in other words, if I run another window manager other than KDE,
      will the mouse still be accellerated or will I have to find the
      corresponding option in that window manager?)
    • Ian Bell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 8:21 AM
        On Wednesday 02 Jul 2003 4:15 pm, zatar042 wrote:
        > --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Ian Bell <ian@r...> wrote:
        > > On Tuesday 01 Jul 2003 6:37 pm, zatar042 wrote:
        > > > Anyone know how to increase the mouse accelleration?
        > > >
        > > > I'm running slack 9, kde, on a cpxj750.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks
        > >
        > > In kde Control Centre under peripherals/mouse IIRC
        > >
        > > Ian
        >
        > That's it. Thanks a million. Does this change things for X or just
        > KDE? (in other words, if I run another window manager other than KDE,
        > will the mouse still be accellerated or will I have to find the
        > corresponding option in that window manager?)

        Pass, but I suspect it is a window manager thing.

        Ian