RH9 on XPi CD 166MMx

  • guran4you
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      I have tried to install RH9 on a Latitude XPi CD 166MMX. Boots fine
      from floppy (CD not bootable in BIOS)and starts installation from cd.
      Entering graphical setup looks fine. After the first few screns,
      everything slows down to a veritable halt. But not completely. Every
      five minutes or so, there is a hiss and clicking from the HD and CD,
      so some activity is going on. But so slow! Is this a mising driver or
      a defect CD-reader or what. Any help appreciated!

      /G