Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Dell admits TV-out problem with GeForce4 on Inspiron 8500

  • 220hex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      yes, I have the same problem with black borders on the 8500 tv-out. The colors
      seems ok, though - I'm using a PAL system.
      I also have huge problems with correct placment of the TV screen. The
      'RightOf' setting doesn't seem to work, so I usually end up with a black lcd
      and my desktop on the TV :(
      Do you have a working XF86Config-4 to fix this?

      .gif

      www.220hex.org
      www.r3aktor.com
      http://mob.bek.no