Re: linux/gxine/dma/dvd on dell inspiron i8500 ?

  • dougtoppin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2003
      tks for everyone that replied to me on my dell i8500 dvd problem with
      gxine.
      after trying some of the other suggestions with no success using
      gxine i tried vlc (videolan.org) and it immediately worked with
      no trouble with both encrypted and unencrypted dvds.
      one oddity to be aware of is that when i tried it after rebooting
      today the audio was very choppy. i rebooted and it immediately
      worked perfectly.

      tks again
      doug