2.5.73 + Netgear MA401RA

  • Thibault
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hi everybody.
      I'm currently trying to get a beta kernel to work on my i8200.
      The card is working fine with a 2.4.20 kernel, so the configuration
      should be OK.

      But the orinoco_cs driver doesn't want to handler the card with the
      2.5.73 kernel. I get the following messages in the kernel log each
      time I insert the card :
      [cardmgr]: socket 1: Netgear MA401RA Wireless Adapter
      [cardmgr]: executing: 'modprobe orinoco_cs'
      [kernel]: orinoco_cs: RequestIRQ: Resource in use
      [cardmgr]: get dev info on socket 1 failed: Resource temporarily
      unavailable.

      Any ideas ?

      Thibault