Latitude C800 & Inspiron 8000 HOWTO uploaded

  • Andreas Heilwagen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001

      yesterday I wrote together all the stuff how to
      get Mandrake 7.2 up and running on the above
      mentioned machines. You can find it on

      http://www.extreme-java.de

      or as deep link @

      http://www.extreme-java.de/support/dell/latitude-c800.html

      Today I added the T-DSL configuration stuff and I hope
      that I soon get the Maestro 3i, APM, PCMCIA, Irda and so
      on running too. Currently the build-in modem does not
      even run on Win98 or Win2k on my C800 :((

      Please give me feedback if you find flaws in the
      HOWTO or if you have better configurations. I hope
      that there will be a complete Mandrake 7.2 on big
      dell laptops cookbook in the end.

      Regards,

      Andreas.