Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 8000, RHAT 6.2 - good to go!

  • George G. Garmus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hi:

      Nice to learn about your generosity in helping others to gain optimal use
      of LINUX in their Dell Laptops. Perhaps you might clew me in on getting
      connected to Compuserve?

      I have a Latitude CSX with an external US Robotics 56K modem, Caldera 2.4
      Open Linux system and have been using COMPUSERVE for many years. Overall
      I'm quite satisfied with their service. So any suggestions that you might
      give me in connecting with COMPUSERVE would help liberate me from the Bill
      Gates Welfare Plantation.

      George G.