Lat C610, C/Dock II and external monitor on RH8

  • snyper902
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003

      I'm trying to install Redhat8 on my Dell Latitude C610 connected to a
      Dell C/Dock II docking station. Everything works fine but the
      connected external monitor. Under X I only get the max resolution of
      my LCD at 60Hz. I'm able to increase screen resolution in the X
      settings but after reboot nothing has changed.
      LCD is on but display of my notebook is closed.

      My graphic device is an ATI Radeon Mobility M6.

      What can I do to switch off the LCD and set screen resolution and
      refresh rate to my needs?

      Boris