Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Free Cars!!

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      If anyone falls for this, they deserve whatever kind
      of scam it is.

      How is it that this group attracts these people?

      --- bg_riders550 <bg_riders550@...> wrote:
      > All over the world people are getting FREE CARS!
      > That's right, you
      > can own a brand new car without paying anything! Our
      > program has
      > helped people just like you get the car of their
      > dreams at NO COST!..
      > Yes, you heard us right!.. ABSOLUTELY FREE! You can
      > be driving a free
      > new car before you know it! Click the link to see
      > how:
      > http://hop.clickbank.net/?22376/autocar

      =====

      "Black as holes within a memory... blue as our new second sun...
      I stick my hand into the shadows to pull the pieces from the sand,
      Which I attempt to reassemble, to see just who I might have been.
      I do not recognize the vessel, but the eyes seem so familiar...
      Like phosphorescent desert buttons singing one familiar song..."

      - Tool, "Third Eye"

      http://calendar.yahoo.com