Need Help Finding LCD Monitor Technical Specs.

  • wxman92
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:02 AM
      I recently installed Red Hat Linux on my Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop
      and am trying to find out the Technical Specifications of my LCD
      monitor. I need this information to properly configure the
      XF86Config file.

      My monitor is a 15.1" UXGA LCD Screen and I am looking for all the
      necessary things to set up the XF86Config file like Vert Sync
      Rate...Horizontal Sync Rate, Refresh Rate, DPI, Available
      Resolutions, ColorDepth, I need everything about the monitor. Does
      anyone have a link or something where I can find this information.
      Or would someone be willing to send it to me???? Anyhelp would be
      greatly appreciated. I don't have the owners manuals because due to
      a recent move all of my Dell Manuals are still in storage.

      Thanks,
      Perry Martin