Gentoo on 600m

  • aveach@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Has anyone installed Gentoo on a 600m? I have been trying to get a good
      version of linux going on this machine. I had redhat 9 which worked
      fine but i could not get acpi compiled into the redhat kernel
      properly. I am new to linux and gentoo sounds pretty cool. I was just
      wondering if anyone had any pointers(Use Flags,module enabling,...
      that i may overlook on the install? Thanks