RE: [linux-dell-laptops] I8.2k Radeon 900 - Multihead

  • Brock Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:54 AM
      Somebody posted a XF86config for this in the files section.

      Unfortunately there is no reliable GUI (or ncurses) that I've evaluated
      yet for configuring multihead other than Matrox's own config program.

      Good luck!

      On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 16:03, Paul Kraus wrote:
      > Opps should read radeon 9000

      Brock Campbell
      -----Network Analyst------
      --Accelerated Technology--
      ----brock@...----
      -----www.acceltech.ca-----
    • Paul Kraus

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 5:07 AM
          File section where?

          Somebody posted a XF86config for this in the files section.

          Unfortunately there is no reliable GUI (or ncurses) that I've evaluated
          yet for configuring multihead other than Matrox's own config program.

          Good luck!

          On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 16:03, Paul Kraus wrote:
          > Opps should read radeon 9000

          Brock Campbell
          -----Network Analyst------
          --Accelerated Technology--
          ----brock@...----
          -----www.acceltech.ca-----

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 8:40 AM
            --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Kraus" <pkraus@p...>
            wrote:
            > File section where?

            I just had to smile. Your reply appears to be indicative of a lot of
            people's situation here in Yahoo Groups. I'm sure almost everyone
            uses it as a simple mailing list almost all the time, but there are
            searchable archives, files, etc. that everyone might find useful.
            Anyway, here are the files:

            Good luck!

            Damon