faq additions

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:07 PM
      Hey all,
      I've been pretty negligent about maintaining the FAQ for a while... I just
      received a couple of submissions for it, which I've added now. If anyone has
      any installation guides of their own, or any tips/hints for the FAQ - please
      email them to me at ldl@... so I can update this thing. Also, if
      anyone thinks something needs to be changed/corrected, please let me know...
      some of the information may (and probably is) dated.

      cheers,
      steve
      --
      stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21