Documents on Truemobile 1150 minipci card under Mandrake 9?

  • Demosthenes <aristotle@internode.on.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Are there any documents on how to get the Dell Truemobile 1150 mini-
      pci card working under Mandrake 9? I figure I should use the Orinoco
      drivers (why I have no idea when it appears that wlan-ng should work
      although that seems like a nightmare to configure). Mandrake 9 does
      not seem to come with Orinoco drivers - any ideas? Are there
      any 'conclusions' on how to get it going? Everyone tells me
      something different and I *still* have not got it working :-(