Thanks Damon For The Help

  • justinea14 <justinea14@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Damon,

      Thank you for the help. I was able to mount the hard drive exactly
      the way you described in your reply. After I posted my intial
      message, I was playing around with the "run command" line and used
      the line 'eject cdrom'. It worked. However, I decided in the end
      that I like Mandrake better than Redhat so I have re-installed
      Mandrake 9.0. Now if I can only figure out how to untar and install
      programs without pulling out my hair. Thanks again.

      Justin