just got a L400 no hard drive no CD drive

  • dagrifta <dagrifta@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      so anyone know if this modol takes a standard 2.5 inch harddisk?Can
      anyone recomend a good bootable cdrom drive I can use?Or know where I
      can find a stock one, I cant find them on dells site (is the C model
      internal/external drive compatible? it came up on the accesories
      search for a L400 ...).Any help is much apreciated.