Re: [linux-dell-laptops] truemobile 1180 support finally ?

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003

      Sounds to me like that's something USB.

       "errrr0rrrr <err0rr@...>" <err0rr@...> wrote:

      this changelog: ftp://ftp.linux-wlan.org/pub/linux-wlan-ng/CHANGES
      has this line in it:
        - Added DellTrueMobile 1180 USB ident. (Michael Hackett)
      is this real support for it ?

      yet i tried to compile and load linux-wlan-ng-0.1.16-pre8
      and dont get anything...
      anyone know how to get this working or what this is ?

             -err0rr

      "The clock strikes 12, and moondrops burst out at you from the hiding place.
      Miss Carrie Nurse and Susie Dear would find themselves at Four Winds Bar.
      It's the nexus of the crisis, and the origin of storms.
      Just the place to hopelessly encounter time...
      And then came me..."

      -Metallica, "Astronomy"

      Do you Yahoo!?