Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Probs with Mdk 9.0 and I8100

  • Sudhakar Govindavajhala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      > 3) In KDE (and maybe Gnome, I don't recall), whenever you highlight a
      > URL, a dialog pops up in the lower righthand screen asking you what
      > you want to do with the URL. Does anyone know how to kill this before
      > I put my fist thru the screen?

      That is rhe "Klipper" U ca cponfigure it by clickingon the the
      klipper icon in the panel.

      ctrl+alt+x enables/disables this feature. if u selected an url, and
      want to see the menu, do ctrl+alt+r

      Sudhakar.

      > Cory

      Sudhakar.

      Sudhakar Govindavajhala Department of Computer Science
      Graduate Student, Princeton University
      Ph : (c) +1 609 273 8407 (o) +1 609 258 1763
      http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~sudhakar