Re: mostly successful swsusp on I4150, Radeon video

  • Dan Christensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Just a quick followup to myself: using apm instead of acpi
      (and still using swsusp) works even better. Then I use

      echo "1 0 0" > /proc/sys/kernel/swsusp

      to suspend to disk, and my battery monitoring, etc, all work fine.
      The suspend process is faster too. The only remaining wish is for me
      to be able to detect when the lid closes, and invoke swsusp when this
      happens.

      Dan